Guardians of the Rift
Guardians of the Rift is played entirely solo. It is a requirement to have 27 Runecrafting to play the minigame. Each game will take 10 minutes, and Tier 3+ Patreon will allow you to do 4 games per trip.
To start a game, use
/minigames gotr start
To start a run with combination runes, use
/minigames gotr start combination_runes:True
Runecrafting xp scales from mined fragments, runecrafting level and barriers/guardians. Crafting xp scales with barriers/guardians. Mining xp scales with mined fragments.
Raiments of the eye outfit will boost the number of runes created during the minigame.
- 10% extra runes for each piece or 60% extra runes for the full outfit (MUST be equipped in skilling)
- This extra runes effect also applies to other runes outside of GOTR
- 33% more fragments if 56 agility
- 10% extra mined fragments if you own any Varrock armour (does not need to be equipped)
- 5% more fragments if you own a 99 mining cape (does not need to be equipped)
Barriers & Guardian
- 2 extra barriers if graceful is equipped (in any setup)
- 2 extra barriers if you own a runecrafting cape (does not need to be equipped)
- Abyssal lantern can boost up to max 6 barriers which is dependant on your firemaking level
- Standard is 28 inventory spaces. If you own pouches, it will give you extra rolls. Max rolls is 3 with Colossal Pouch
- 1 extra roll if you own an Abyssal Lantern
- 2 extra rolls if you are making combination runes (Requires 82 magic 10 Astral runes, 35 Fire runes, 35 Water runes and 1 binding necklace per game)
- -1 roll if magic level is lower than 67 or don't have runes for NPC Contact (Runes required for NPC contact: 1 Astral, 1 Cosmic and 2 Air runes per game)
Each game will reward you with runes, talismans, and some untradeable items, alongside a common chance to obtain Abyssal pearls at a rate of 1/6.944. Abyssal pearls are needed to buy rewards from the reward shop. Rewards are bought using the command
- You can colour your piece of eye items using the Abyssal Red, Blue and Green dyes with the create command -
/create item:Hat of the eye (red)
- The Rift guardian pet can be turned into the Greatish guardian with the command
/create item:Greatish guardian. This requires a Guardians eye which is bought from the reward shop.
- Abyssal lanterns and dyes can be sold to the shop for 100 and 50 pearls respectively with the
- You CANNOT trade one dye colour for another.
These can be opened for a chance at the last 2 items on the GOTR collection log page, these being
- Tarnished locket (1/40)
- Lost bag (1/60)
There is also a 1/10 chance to receive a hard clue scroll from the pouches, among other items.