One of the best places to grind out your melee 99s. With 3x the normal trip length, this is optimal activity to send before you go to bed! Nmz is intended to work as an afk activity, so it allows for more downtime between each trip.
Since you can only train melee combat stats here, you must change your attack style to suit.
Alongside this, you also must have the following requirements:
- 70 Attack, Strength, Defence, and Hitpoints
- 43 Prayer
- 100 Quest points
- Full Dharok set (does not have to be equipped)
- Prayer potion(4) (ONLY if choosing the 'experience' strategy)
- GP to pay for dream costs
- Cost is halved if you have maximum QP
You will firstly receive a boost for your melee combat stats, including HP. If you have both 99 HP and 99 in your currently trained skill, your boost will be 65%.
You will also receive a boost for the highest tier item in each category. It does not have to be equipped.
- Special weapon
- Dragon claws (20%), Granite maul (15%), Dragon dagger(p++) (10%)
- Amulet of torture (5%), Amulet of fury (3%), Berserker necklace (1%)
- Infernal Cape (5%), Fire cape (3%)
- Ferocious gloves (5%), Barrows gloves (3%)
- Primordial boots (5%), Dragon boots (3%), Guardian boots (3%)
- Berserker ring (i) (5%), Brimstone ring (3%), Berserker ring (1%)
There are 2 strategies you can choose from: Experience or Points. They are fairly self-explanatory in what they do.
- Focuses on gaining XP over points.
- Uses a Prayer potion(4) for every 5 minutes of your trip.
- With maximum boosts, you will receive around 190k xp/h in your trained skill.
- With maximum boosts, you will receive around 380k points/h.
- Focuses on gaining points over XP.
- Gp cost is double compared to experience strategy.
- With maximum boosts, you will receive around 120k xp/h in your trained skill.
- With maximum boosts, you will receive around 1.9m points/h.
Use the following command to buy items:
/minigames nmz buy
Bucket of sand
Dragon scale dust
Vial of water
Use the following command to imbue items:
/minigames nmz imbue
Turquoise slayer helmet
Red slayer helmet
Green slayer helmet
Twisted slayer helmet
Black slayer helmet
Purple slayer helmet
Hydra slayer helmet
Salve amulet (e)
Ring of the gods
Ring of suffering
Ring of suffering (r)*
* - Currently unobtainable