You can complete Achievement Diaries if you have the requirements. Requirements include things like: having skill requirements, owning certain items, having certain items in your collection log, having Quest points, completed minigames, completed agility courses, and killing certain monsters.
If you meet the requirements of a Diary, you can claim the reward item and the XP lamp.
Achievement Diary items can be purchased using the
/buycommand if the respective diary is already completed.
- Check your currently completed Diaries:
- Check the requirements of a diary:
- Claim the rewards for a Diary:
- Use an XP lamp:
/minion lamp item: antique lamp 1/2/3/4 skill:[skill] quantity:[quantity]
- Buy the achievement diary cape:
Achievement diary cape
You get a 10% boost to clue scrolls for having the achievement diary cape equipped.
- 10% increased chance of success when pickpocketing anywhere
- 4% faster Farming trips
- 50% more fish at Fishing Trawler
- 25% bonus Marks of Grace from the Ardougne Rooftop Agility Course
- 3.5x faster hide tanning
- 10% bonus Barbarian Assault points
- While worn, increased Agility experience from redeeming Agility tickets
- 10% additional Agility experience earned from all obstacles in the Brimhaven Agility Arena
- 10% chance of receiving 2 Agility arena tickets, instead of one, upon every successful pillar tag at the Brimhaven Agility Arena
- 20% boost to gathering speed of Dense essence blocks
- Obtain the Ash sanctifier for passive prayer xp during combat (half xp)
- 10% Additional runes granted during the crafting process of Blood runes
- Obtain the Ash sanctifier for passive prayer xp during combat (full xp)
- 2x Mort myre fungi collection
- 50% more prayer xp during Shades of Mort'ton
- 50% more firemaking xp during Shades of Mort'ton
- 25% increase to hunting Chompy birds
- 50% increase to hunting Chompy birds
- 100% increase to hunting Chompy birds