Comment on page
You can train Cooking using
The first 3 things listed below will allow for increased cooking rates due to less burnt food. They can be combined. Additionally, at 92 cooking with all boosts, it is possible to achieve 912k xp/hr while cooking Karambwans.
- Cooking gauntlets (requires 25qp and 1m gp to buy)
- Hosidius Range (requires 100% Hosidius favour)
- Elite Kourend & Kebos diary
- 92 Cooking allows for Karambwans to be '1-ticked'
In the table below, the 'Stop Burning' section lists the levels in which food is prevented for being burned at certain levels. In order from left to right, they are read as:
- Blue number - No boosts applied
- Green number - Only equipped Cooking gauntlets
- The next 4 white numbers
- No Gauntlets + 100% Hosidius favour
- No Gauntlets + Elite Kourend diary
- Gauntlets + 100% Hosidius favour
- Gauntlets + Elite Kourend diary