You can train Fishing using
<quantity>, for example
Fishing bait is buyable with
Dark fishing bait and Raw Karambwanji aren't sold by the bot and can only be obtained by buying from other players or obtaining them yourself.
- 0.4% - Angler hat
- 0.8% - Angler top
- 0.6% - Angler waders
- 0.2% - Angler boots
- 2.5% - Full outfit equipped in skilling setup
Certain tools - when equipped in any setup - will speed up the time it takes to catch a fish. The following boosts are available
- 5% for Pearl fishing rod when fishing with bait
- 5% for Pearl fly fishing rod when fly fishing
- 5% for Pearl barbarian rod when barbarian fishing
- 5% for Crystal harpoon when harpooning-, caging- and netting fish
- Barbarian Fishing can be done with
- Karambwanji (the bait for catching Karambwan) requires 15 Quest Points to fish.
- Monkfish requires 100 Quest Points to fish.
- Anglerfish requires 40 Quest Points to fish.
- Minnows requires full angler outfit to fish. To trade minnows, use